Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Good Things

Oh yeaaaaaah!

It's my favorite day, dog lovers! It's time for a list of good things on this fine Wednesday! Mom says I should make my "Good Things" posts a little more structured. (I hate structure, but Mom's the boss.) Here's what my list will enTAIL (hehe) in the future...

1. Video (I've been pretty consistent with this because I loooooove videos)
2. Whatever I want!
3. A funny picture/cartoon/etc.
4. A website that I (or Lylee or Mom or Dad) looooooove.
5. Whatever I want again!

I guess I can live with some structure... Alright! Here we goooooo:

1. These Babies


Umm... How does this not make you laugh? Hehehe!


2. Today is National Hug Your Cat Day!
I wish I had a cat to hug... The funny thing about this "holiday" is that it's also Mom's best friend Erica's birthday. Erica is a professional cat collector and hugger! Hug away, Ms. Erica! Today is definitely your day!
(Lylee: I wish there was a "National Eat Your Cat" Day....)

3. Comic of the Day!

4. HONY
Mom and I don't got to the actual website very often, but we like to read the posts Humans of New York makes on Facebook through out the day! The photographer (Brandon) meets all kinds of interesting people all over New York. Mom loves the lessons people share and the stories they tell!

5. Patriotic Plane
Before a flight from Detroit to Paris, 12 WWII veterans were serenaded with the Nation Anthem at a boarding gate. One veteran was on his way to Omaha for the 70th Anniversary of D-Day. He received a standing ovation! Sometimes humans can be pretty heartwarming. Here's a link to the article and video: Veterans' Story.

There ya have it. Hope your day is a little brighter!

- Enzo the Wednesday-Fanatic




No comments:

Post a Comment