Friday, June 13, 2014

Good Things

Holy cow! Lylee and I really dropped the ball this week and that is NOT a good thing... Sorry readers! I've been working diligently on digging a hole under the house and Wednesday just got away from me. Whoops! Lylee's been cooking something up for an informative post, so she's been deep in research. We're sorry!!

So, without further ado, here is my list of GOOD THINGS for the week!

1. The World Cup!
Ok, so this video isn't technically the games in Brazil, BUT I'm pretty impressed. I could probably do this... unless a rabbit or bird or child walked by... then I might get kinda' distracted.


2. It's Friday the 13th... and a full moon!
Ok, some people may not see this as a good thing (particularly those who suffer from selenophobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia), but this is actually a pretty cool phenomenon that won't happen again until 2049! Read up on the superstitions that surround these events here!


3. Poor Penguins...



4. A Mighty Girl
This is a site for parents (and girls) that recommends good books, television shows, and other forms of entertainment and media that give girls positive self-images and confidence. It has history-based articles, advice on having and maintaining a positive body image, and music recommendations for young girls. Pretty cool, eh? Now we need a site like this for boys!

5. My Father
As most of you know, I was adopted. Though I tend resemble my dad slightly, I can see how we differ in fur-coverage and nose length. Despite not being my birth-father, my dad is AWESOME! Here's to all the awesome dads out there! Happy Father's Day!


And that concludes the official list for this week! Time to go find a gift for Dad. I think a freshly dug-up root will do nicely!

-Enzo the Unprofessional Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment